1.Go to setting.
2.Click Language and Time.
3.Click on Language option (Left Side)
4.Click Add Language.
5. Search The Marathi language.
6. Select the Marathi Language and Click on Next Button. After that click on install.
7. Click on the Option button.
8.Click On add keyboard.
9.Click On Hindi (India) DEVNAGARI INSCRIPT
10.Select the Marathi Devanagari keyboard from the install language.
11. Do the learner Login and start the typing.
12. If you are using windows 7 then same process need to follow. add the Marathi Devanagari language using control panel “language and region” option.
Note: Marathi typing keyboard is different than English keyboard. You can refer the following link for more information.
If issue persists, please generate the SOLAR ticket with following details.
Learner Code-(those are facing issue)
Screen shot of the issue-
Updated mobile number.